Homeopathy Treatment for Vitiligo
Vitiligo, also known as Leucoderma, is a condition that causes pigmentation disorders. In Vitiligo (or Leucoderma), melanocytes in the skin become damaged. White patches develop on different areas of the skin. Similar patches can also be found on the mucous membranes, which are the tissues that line the inside and outside of the nose and mouth and the retina (inner part of the eyeball). Sometimes, the hair that grows in areas with Vitiligo can turn white.
Two processes are involved in producing Vitiligo.
● Destruction of melanin (color pigment)
● Inadequate formation of melanin
Although the cause of Vitiligo remains a mystery, doctors and researchers are open to a variety of theories. Strong evidence suggests that depigmentation is a result of the three genes that are passed on to people with Vitiligo. Most people believe that depigmentation is caused by Vitiligo, an autoimmune disease. This is a condition in which the body's immune system reacts to the body's organs and tissues.
Vitiligo can be associated with three systemic conditions
● Pernicious anemia
● Addison's Disease
This condition affects approximately 1% of the US population and 8% of the Indian and Mexican populations.
Vitiligo is not a disease but a skin condition that can be referred to as Vitiligo. This is especially true for those with dark skin.
Vitiligo is an internal condition that isn't caused by an external cause. Homeopathy, on the other hand, can stimulate the body's natural healing ability and restore the damaged immune system.
● Ars Sulph Flavum: For Vitiligo that causes dry skin. Itchy, red, and itchy patches appear on the body.
● Hydrocotyle Asiatica: Inhibits pigmentation in the skin with discolored patches. They are applying pressure to different areas of the skin.
● Calc Carb: Is Used for patients who have milky white spots and are fair, fat, flabby, or who perspire easily.